HOW TO ACCESS VPS
1. You need to download latest version of Putty.exe file here: https://putty.org/
2. Open downloaded putty.exe file and write your
IP Address/Hostname in text field (SSH default Port:22)
3. Select Connection Type SSH
And Press “Open” Button
4. After Click Open you will get black command line interface window.
5. It will ask you for username by default username for Linux Servers are root, just type root as username and press enter.
6. After that it will ask you for Login Password of root,
just type your password and press enter.
(As you notice Password is hide and you can’t see what you are typing, So just type carefully)