Modification of an addon domain is done when the domain was permitted to pull files from the...How can I show hidden files (htaccess) when using cPanel File Manager?
By default, when using cPanel's File manager, it will not display hidden files and folders until...How do I block an IP address using cPanel?
If there is an IP address you want to block from your website, you can do so inside cPanel....How do I change my cPanel password from the client portal?
If you've forgotten your cPanel password, you can change it any time from your client portal....How do I create an A Record in my cPanel?
A records map a FQDN (fully qualified domain name) to an IP address and are one of the most...How do I login to my cPanel control panel?
You can access your cPanel control panel via any of the following links (replace yourdomain.com...How to Download Backup of Home Directory, MySQL or E-mail Only?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup Wizard" Icon.3. Under...How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...How to Restore cPanel Backup?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup Wizard" Icon.3. Under...How to Set the PHP Version per Folder?
Do you have a single domain or wish to use different PHP version per folder? Do you have an...How to change the password of the FTP Account in cPanel?
If you want to change main root FTP Account then you need to change the password of your cPanel...How to change upload max file size in php?
By default, PHP is set to allow uploads of files with a size of 2MB or less. If you are using a...How to create Cronjob via cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.3. Under...How to create an FTP Account in cPanel?
You can use your cPanel username and password to access all folders and files via FTP. However,...How to generate a cPanel backup and sent to FTP Server?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup" Icon.3. Under "Full...How to generate and download a full backup of your cPanel Account?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup" Icon.3. Under "Full...How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...How to upload files via the cPanel FileManager?
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt File...